Saturday, April 14, 2012

Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood #10) by J.R. Ward

Photobucket At first I was so mad at Ward for making this book Tohrment’s story. Like the rest of us Brotherhood fans I wanted Blay and Qhuinn’s story. However Lover Reborn made me laughed, cry, and at times really really mad, all these things make this a great book in my eyes. I went through so many emotions with each character, especially Tohrment. And just like the other books the sex was really HOT! True to the other books in the series it was more than just Tohrments story, it was John & Xhex’s, The band Of Bastards and Lassiter’s (Love Him). OMG! Now we have to wait a whole year for the next book. I can’t wait to read about Blay & Qhuinn! 

1 comment:

  1. That sucks you didn't get the story you were hoping for but I'm glad you still liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete