Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

Sweet Evil, Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
OMG! This is going to drive me crazy. I have been staring at my computer for the last two days trying to write a review for “Sweet Evil” that will do it it justice. I write something, then erase it, write something and erase it again. So all I can say is I loved it, but also felt a bit guilty at times because the book was right on the edge of becoming a very adult book and we are reading about a girl that just turned 16! However I think that is very clever on the writers part since the book is all about sins.

Sweet Evil is about a sweet southern 16 year old girl named Anna. Anna is a good girl, always follows the rules and never lies. Anna also has some very special skills/powers/senses and when she turns 16 she gets another gift. Although Anna knows she is special, she doesn’t know what she exactly is until she meets a boy like her.

This is a MUST READ, I will be buying the book even thought I have read an ARC and will be pushing all my friends to reads this.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome review!!! I totally agree...that was my thought too was that I couldn't do the book justice. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mindy! I cant believe its only coming out in paperback I WANT MY HARDBACK COPY!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete