Monday, June 4, 2012

Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades #3) by E.L. James

PhotobucketI’m so sad that this is the last in the series....or is it? The very last line on the last page has me questioning whether E.L. James is going to give us more and I sure hope she does!

In this book we get so much, a wedding for one, for two I won’t tell you...lol. I loved the journey to understanding one another, especially Christian and his kinking fuckery. Christian had to face his fears in this book and move on from them. And Ana is a wonderful, caring, loving wife through it all.

A definite must read if your into erotica books.

2 comments:

  1. Did you know that this series is Twilight fan-fic? Yeah, the author started playing around with this story as Fan-fic. Glad you liked it. I don't think I'll give in to the hype.

    ReplyDelete