Friday, June 29, 2012

The Golden Lily (Bloodlines #2) by Richelle Mead

TheGoldenLily
I was so worried about writing this review and P***ing off all my blogger & Goodreads friends, but hey what can I say, I was not impressed by this book. Everyone seemed to love and adore it, but for me it just dragged and the storyline seamed to go nowhere until around page 300 of a book that only has 419 pages, and then it just ends out of nowhere. And Sydney is a bore just like that awful boyfriend she had for about a minute. I really think Brayden's character was a waste of time, maybe by cutting his crap out of the book it could have pushed the storyline a little sooner than page 300.

Even though it wasn’t the greatest book ever, it was still interesting enough for me to keep reading it. I really do like Adrian, Eddie, Angeline & Jill. I like where the love triangle is going with Eddie, Jill & Angeline. All three deserve someone but who? Adrian really really deserves his happy ending, but with Sydney !!!!? I’m not so sure, we will just have to wait and see.

1 comment:

  1. The very point of writing a review about a book is to speak your mind honestly! :)

    What I loved about the first part of the book was seeing Sydney actually thinking about herself for a change. And even though she tried to live her own life, she was still interrupted the things she needed to fix with the vamps.

    The very last page was the killer for me! I was like..."WTF? Now I have to wait for the next one?" LOL

    ReplyDelete