Monday, June 4, 2012

Last Breath (The Morganville Vampires #11) by Rachel Caine

Photobucket
Well what can I say, I’m really getting bored with this series. In the beginning it was one of my favorite series now I can’t wait till it’s over. This book had an ok plot, but there were things that take place in this book that seemed unnecessary to me. I can’t say what those things were without totally giving away the whole book.

I will continue to read this series to the end only because I feel so invested and I have to know how it ends. However I will not be buying any more books in this series, only Library books for me.

2 comments:

  1. Wow You are a bigger person than I! I think I would have given up. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this on the way to and from Disneyland, so I had to finish it. I also need to know how this series will end. lol

    ReplyDelete